Full Service Accounts Receivable Collection Solution
company extends credit in the normal course of business, you will likely
incur delinquent accounts receivable. These past due accounts not only reduce your
cash flow, they significantly drain your company’s most valuable
asset … time! Why not recover that time by putting Collection
Professionals, Inc. to work for you. Use your time doing what
you do best… generating new revenue. As your partner, our goal
is to recover the highest net dollar return possible, while maintaining
the goodwill of your customers, which you have worked so hard to establish.
Collection Professionals works:
Accounts are assigned on a contingent fee basis, with the fee to be
determined by the volume of accounts assigned. If we don’t collect
– we don’t get paid. Accounts can be assigned manually
• Nationally recognized, award winning Columbia Ultimate Business
Systems Collection software (CUBS) networking all offices.
• Trained Account Executives directing full service collection
activities such as collection notices, regular telephone contact,
skiptracing, and legal action.
• State of the Art Predictive Dialer technology utilized to
maximize personal telephone contact with the consumer.
• Attorney directed in house Legal Services Department pursuing
legal action where necessary, ensuring all accounts are worked to
• Credit report bad debts accounts to National Credit Reporting
to encourage consumer payments.
• Customized collection programs by client request.
• Client seminars are available to help our clients train their
• Customer service program, including Account Managers assigned
to your business, as well as “live” people answering incoming
• Website/internet access to collection results, as well as
the ability to print customized reports in your own office.
• Operating in compliance with any and all Federal and State
collection laws, rules, and regulations, such as the Fair Debt Collection
Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
great pride in the services we provide to thousands of satisfied customers
throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Our proven success is a direct
result of our continued investment in professional staff, cutting edge
technology, and a commitment to superior customer service. Utilizing
our full service collection program, Collection Professionals,
Inc. has consistently outperformed both industry standards
and our competitors since 1922. We look forward to the opportunity to
perform for you!